Building an OFF GRID YURT


Even though Nicole and Jake are living in the wilderness off the grid in a yurt we still like to stay up to date on current events including the pandemic and acute human societal changes currently occurring worldwide. Are you like us? Are you re-thinking your place in the world and re-thinking what your life or LIFE in general is/should be about? In my opinion we have all been born into a life and into a system which is not one I want to live in! I love eating in restaurants, going to movies, going to shows, watching videos like the ones on YouTube, and traveling to rare places worldwide. That being said, I think the following activities and skills should be fundamental and engrained in every living human: Growing your own food, getting your own electricity cleanly (solar, wind, tidal, geothermal, friction), learning 5 skills you attempt to master, building your own shelter, love, family, friends, and letting activities you need and love be your job. I like making YouTube videos and love growing food (herbs, veggies), using solar panel or wind turbines to power my phone/computer, walk/run/bike for my transportation, and OWNING my own shelter 100% (no debt/no mortgage). I no longer give 12 hours a day to traffic and a job/boss and instead I give 24 hours a day to myself and planet EARTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment