Was Gandhi Really A Mahatma


As Indians, it is important to recognize that Lincoln-like figures should be idolized in our country, rather than Gandhi. Our heroes should include figures such as Shivaji Maharaj, Sardar Patel, Subhash Chandra Bose, Chandra Gupta, and the Cholas, who served Bharat and upheld its cultural identity while pursuing national interests.
On a side note, I found the video to be very impressive, and I look forward to seeing more videos like it in the future. Perhaps...Sir, you could consider creating a video that explores the history, present, and future of the Anglo-Saxon Empire.
This was so crisply explained with facts. I used to be a hardcore Lutyens specimen because of being educated in a Christian school. It was only during 2005-06 when my interest in reading changed to history from thrillers and espionage etc., that I learned the true history of my country. Since then, I’ve become humbler and developed a strong sense of pride in being an Indian and a Hindu.
OMG what a coincidence today! This morning I saw a short video where you explained about Eichman (and I watched the movie yesterday about him) and now the explanation whether Gandhi was a mahatma (I was just discussing this with my friend from India). Thank you Sir 🙏🏻 I love India and I have been watching you from Switzerland for quite some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment